The basic LIPA High School Uniform
- A LIPA High School Blazer (plus tie) and a LIPA High School pullover.
- A neat, short sleeved white shirt with a stiff collar and a tie or a white LIPA polo
- A pair of formal grey trousers or a knee length box pleat grey skirt or pinafore
- Plain grey or black ankle length socks, or plain grey or black knee length socks if skirt is worn (opaque black tights are acceptable)
- Black shoes or black trainers
The LIPA High School PE uniform consists of:
- A LIPA High School polo shirt
- A LIPA High School hoodie
- A pair of plain loose burgundy PE shorts/skort
- A pair of black fitted tracksuit bottoms or leggings (non-branded)
- Plain white sports socks
- Plain trainers
Samples are available to be viewed on the Kitted Out website (https://www.kittedoutschoolwear.co.uk/)
Please ensure that all clothing is clearly marked with the child’s name.